Named after fern plants “Khenchar” in Arabic and known for her red-roofed brick houses and skilled stonemasons, Khenchara is home to the first Arabic printing press located in the St. John’s Monastery, whose original publication appeared in 1734. Today a five-room museum displays the old presses along with hundreds of related objects and equipment dating back to the 1720s.
Dimensions : 20x20 cm (7.87" x 7.87")
Thickness : 2 cm (0.79")
Weight : 2 kg (4.41 lbs)